Submitting A Input Select Field

Anyone have any idea of how to submit this without using mouseclick or send {tab}?

It is a Option List box that has a standard select button, i just need to hit the select button. I posted the code below.

<FORM name=postlogon>
<TABLE>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD height="5%"> </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=top>
<TABLE class=Style6411 align=center border=2>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD><FONT class=Style6412><FONT class=Style6413>REPORTS</FONT></FONT></TD>
<TD><SELECT name=Reports><OPTION value=COMMISSIONS-* selected>Commissions<OPTION value=AAA-*>AAA Reports<OPTION value=E&O*>E&O Certificate/Policy<OPTION value=MISC*>Miscellaneous Reports</OPTION></SELECT></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD></TD>
<TD><INPUT onclick="return f242033();" type=button value=Select    name=""></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>      < ----------  *** I NEED TO SUBMIT THIS ****
<TD width="6%"> </TD>
<TD vAlign=top>
<TABLE class=Style6411 width=200 align=center border=2>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD><FONT class=Style6412><FONT class=Style6413>CLIENT INFORMATION</FONT></FONT></TD>
<TD><SELECT name=PolicyInfo><OPTION value=-* selected>Policy Information<OPTION value=(agent/date)>All Policies by DATE<OPTION value=-CBK*>Ca$hBack from ANPAC<OPTION value=-EZP*>Easy Pay<OPTION value=NA>Easy Pay prior to 06-01-2003<OPTION value=-MAP>Monthly Account Plan (MAP)</OPTION></SELECT></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD></TD>
<TD><INPUT onclick="return f242034();" type=button value=Select name=""></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FORM></DIV>
<TABLE cellPadding=1 width=550 align=center>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD bgColor=#ff00ff><B><FONT class=Style6414><FONT class=Style6415>All policies by Date selection now available in Client Information! </FONT></FONT></B></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE>

So wtf is this exactly?

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]

• Moderators

its the source code to the website im talking about

it is a list box with a select/submit button

i need to automate the clicking of the select button without a mouseclick or send function.

Have you tried looking at IE.au3? There's been many examples the last few days on certain things, maybe they can help you.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

its the source code to the website im talking about

it is a list box with a select/submit button

i need to automate the clicking of the select button without a mouseclick or send function.

...is the Code open for you, or is this on another server?

If its your own code and server, you should use something like Java_Script.

Gr33tz

Tafkadasom2k5