String Help

• Moderators

thanks smoke, i will try

also thanks mega, i tried your's and seems to be working

another ques:

lets say the url it comes up with is

http://www.desotoms.info/Webpgms/APDSPREC....7f2f2f5f4f8f2f4

is there an easy way to get some general info from that page like Landowner name: and such?

You can make it as difficult as you want, I used to use th.megers way, before I started doing really large files, and with neogia's help on the stringregexp tutorial, I've since switched to stringregexp.

I can say that yes, it's 100% possible, but that's one you'll have to write for yourself. You'll be doing a few arrays, using tag code like <H4></td> then parsing to the next <td></td>, that's all trial and error on your behalf.

The more complex the information, the more complex the functions will be.

The example I provided, although I didn't comment them, but I did use actual Variable Names of what the information was, should be what your looking for for all your parsing needs.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I was feeling generous today.. so here is a script that will search for the address you put in plus the next 10 pages.

If it is on the list, it will match it and give you the Name, Address, Streetname, and Link to that user in a message box.

-Simucal

EDIT: Made a small fix

#Include <Guiconstants.au3>
#Include <Array.au3>

Global $source[11], $final_results[1]

$SearchForm = GUICreate("Tax Assesor Search", 348, 75, ((@DesktopWidth / 2) - (348 / 2)) , ((@DesktopHeight / 2) - 75))
$AddressNumberInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 24, 32, 81, 21, -1, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)
$StreetNameInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 120, 32, 121, 21, -1, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Address Number:", 24, 14, 85, 17)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Streetname:", 120, 14, 61, 17)
$SearchButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Search", 248, 32, 81, 25)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            ExitLoop
        Case $msg = $SearchButton
            While 1
                $AddressNumber = GUICtrlRead($AddressNumberInput)
                $StreetName = GUICtrlRead($StreetNameInput)
                If StringIsInt($AddressNumber) = 0 Then
                    MsgBox(0, "Error", "You did not enter a number for the address number!")
                    ExitLoop
                EndIf
                If $StreetName = "" Then
                    MsgBox(0, "Error", "You did not enter a streetname!")
                    ExitLoop
                EndIf
                $url = "http://www.desotoms.info/Webpgms/APBYADDRES.pgm?LOC_ADDRES=" & $AddressNumber & "&LOC_STREET=" & $StreetName & "&SmurfID=0020f0f4f9f0f5f6f1f0f5f7f0f3f2f0f0f6f0f4f2f7f1f8f5f7f8f4f6f7f6f0"
                $source[0] = _INetGetSource($url)
                GUIDelete($SearchForm)
                ProgressOn("Searching", "Performing search...", "", ((@DesktopWidth - 300)/2) , ((@DesktopHeight - 75)/2),16)
                For $i = 1 To 10
                    ProgressSet(($i * 10), "Downloading Sourcecode.")
                    $temp_url = StringRegExp($source[ ($i - 1) ], '(<a href="APBYADDRES.pgm\?&smurfid=0020f0f4f9f0f5f6f1f0f5f7f0f3f2f0f0f6f0f4f2f7f1f8f5f7f8f4f6f7f6f0&rrn=[0-9]{1,9})(:?">Next)', 3)
                    $url = StringReplace($temp_url[0], '<a href="', "http://www.desotoms.info/Webpgms/")
                    $source[$i] = _INetGetSource($url)
                Next
                ProgressOff()
                ProgressOn("Indexing", "Indexing results...", "", ((@DesktopWidth - 300)/2) , ((@DesktopHeight - 75)/2),16)
                For $i = 0 To 10
                    ProgressSet(($i * 10), "Decoding Sourcecode.")
                    $temp_results = StringRegExp($source[$i], '(?:a href=")(.*?)(?:">Display</a></td>[:space:]*?)(?:<TD>)(.*?)(?:</td>[:space:]*?<TD>[:space:]*?)([0-9]{1,6})(?:&nbsp;)(.*?)(?:,&nbsp;&nbsp;)(.*?)(?:</td>)', 3)
                    For $i2 = 0 to ((UBound($temp_results) / 5)-1)
                        _ArrayInsert($final_results, (UBound($final_results)-1),  $temp_results[ (($i2 * 5)+2) ] & ":" & $temp_results[ (($i2 * 5)+3) ] &":"& $temp_results[ (($i2 * 5)+4) ] &":"& $temp_results[ (($i2 * 5)+1) ] &":"& $temp_results[ ($i2 * 5) ]&":")
                    Next
                Next
                ProgressOff()
                $final_results_string = _ArrayToString($final_results,@TAB)
                $StreetSplit = StringSplit($StreetName," ")
                $search_result = StringRegExp($final_results_string,"(?i)("&$AddressNumber&")(?::)("&$StreetSplit[1]&".*?)(?::)(.*?)(?::)(.*?)(?::)(.*?)(?::)",3)
            ;_arraydisplay($search_result, "Search Result")
                If @error <> 0 OR @extended <> 1 Then
                    MsgBox(0,"Error!", "Address was not found!")
                Else
                MsgBox(0,"Address found!","Name: "&$search_result[3]&@CRLF&"Address: "&$search_result[0]&" "&$search_result[2]&", "&$search_result[2]&@CRLF&"Link: http://www.desotoms.info/Webpgms/"&$search_result[4])
                $url = "http://www.desotoms.info/Webpgms/"&$search_result[4]
                RunWait("rundll32.exe url.dll,FileProtocolHandler " & $url, @WorkingDir)
                EndIf
                Exit

;;;;;;;
            WEnd
    EndSelect
WEnd

Func _INetGetSource($s_URL)
    $WinHttpReq = ObjCreate ("WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1")
    $WinHttpReq.Open ("GET", $s_URL, false)
    $WinHttpReq.Send ()
    Return $WinHttpReq.ResponseText
EndFunc  ;==>_INetGetSource
Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Fixed a small error detection bug. It also opens the url of the property address that it finds automatically at the end of the script.

Let me know how it works for you.

Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)