Controlsend() Input

hi guys, been doing a project and im having some trouble getting ControlSend() to send the "input" that the user has add to the GUICtrlCreateInput box on the GUI.... mmmm well lemme show you what i mean ^,^....

here's where the GUI creates the input boxes

GUICtrlCreateGroup ("Hunting Giants", 1, 68, 125, 168)

$radio_1 = GUICtrlCreateRadio ("On", 10, 83)

$radio_2 = GUICtrlCreateRadio ("Off", 45, 83)

$check_1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckBox ("Zerk", 80, 83)

GUICtrlCreateLabel ("Skills To Be Used", 20, 103)

$input_1 = GUICtrlCreateInput ("", 3, 118, 20)

$input_2 = GUICtrlCreateInput ("", 28, 118, 20)

$input_3 = GUICtrlCreateInput ("", 53, 118, 20)

$input_4 = GUICtrlCreateInput ("", 78, 118, 20)

$input_5 = GUICtrlCreateInput ("", 103, 118, 20)

GUICtrlCreateGroup ("",-99,-99,1,1)

and here's the loop it runs if $radio_1 is checked

If GUICtrlRead($radio_1) = $GUI_CHECKED Then

Do

If PixelGetColor(496, 70)=543364 AND PixelGetColor(500, 64)=31578 AND PixelGetColor(575, 25)=1381653 Then

$GiantLoop = 0

SetLog("")

SetLog("A giant was detected by Buddy!!")

SetLog("Buddy's executing extra skills!")

SetLog("")

Sleep(500)

ControlSend("sro_client", "", "", "$input_1")

Sleep(500)

Sleep(500)

ControlSend("sro_client", "", "$input_2", "")

Sleep(500)

Sleep(500)

ControlSend("sro_client", "", "$input_3", "")

Sleep(500)

Sleep(500)

ControlSend("sro_client", "", "$input_4", "")

Sleep(500)

Sleep(500)

ControlSend("sro_client", "", "$input_5", "")

Sleep(500)

If GUICtrlRead($check_1) = $GUI_CHECKED Then

ControlSend("sro_client", "", "", "{TAB}", "0")

EndIf

Else

$GiantLoop = 1

EndIf

Until $GiantLoop = 1

EndIf

i've tried the ControlSend as - ControlSend("sro_client", "", "", "GUICtrlRead($input_X)") and ControlSend("sro_client", "", "$input_X", "GUICtrlRead($input_X)") but neither seemed to work... any suggestions? or am i just screwed :think:

-edit-

I know that "Buddy Detects" giant becuz my log records it, the only problem is actually getting the input to be sent to SRO_client :smid_15:

Edited by 4gotn1

ok im seriously about to kill myself since people keep posting this crap, OK, theres a reason people put GG(GAME GUARD) its to prevent people from using simple macro programs like Autoit, THUS skipping any other ranting i would of done YOU CAN'T USE AUTOIT WHILE AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNYYYYYY VERSION OF GG IS RUNNING, i know there are ways to make it update to the old versions but ANY version wont let you use autoit to send keys to it, in order to make u able to do this stuff, u must emulate GG to send packets saying its open when in fact its just sending packets and not protecting the game

eh i figured controlsend would be more direct, i was gonna try to keep it all controlled within SRO (game) so that user can do other things while its running, like surf the net or watch a movie :think: but just out of curiosity how would send function like so ?: Send(GuiCtrlRead($input_X)) and another thing i thought of is maybe instead of just putting say "1" in input box put the "{1}" like its the command to actually send ( like Send("{1}") anyways lemme know what u think :( and sorry bout not posting that GG is bypassed, but like you said GG doesn't alllow macro programs ... blah blah i figured you'd realize i had that taken care of lol ( but i know people can be dumb sometimes so i understand :) )