English 2 Binary Converter

I am currently in the process of writing a normal text to binary coverter, and i think that i got the bulk down

But what i want is a gui with a big text box, like AIM style that can convert the english stuff you put into the text to a Binary symble. I got the conversion part, ("_IsPressed" Function) but i dont know how to do the GUI part, the "inputbox is too small, i want a big rectangal.

With the autoit1-2-3 tutorial tool valuator made, there is an easy GUI creator. I don't know if it comes with autoit, but I use that when I want to design a GUI for a program.

[edit]

\AutoIt3\SciTE\GUIBuilder

check it out

Edited by Roman9

• Moderators

I am currently in the process of writing a normal text to binary coverter, and i think that i got the bulk down

But what i want is a gui with a big text box, like AIM style that can convert the english stuff you put into the text to a Binary symble. I got the conversion part, ("_IsPressed" Function) but i dont know how to do the GUI part, the "inputbox is too small, i want a big rectangal.

So use an Edit Box

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

So use an Edit Box

I looked at that, but I need one to enter the text in, and one display the text, how would i do that?

GUI just isn't my thing

Edited by Paulie

• Moderators

I looked at that, but I need one to enter the text in, and one display the text, how would i do that?

GUI just isn't my thing

If you have Beta, and SciTe, go to Tools >> Koda

That should get you what you want.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.