Convert To Mp3 Via Obj Or Dll?

I need a way to be able to convert audio formats to MP3 via Obj or DLL. I know you can use lame's EXE and do command line, etc, but that's not the route I want to go. I also know that there's a lame_enc.dll, I just don't have a CLUE on how to use it with AutoIT.

If anyone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

After readin that site adn some others i started workin on this. I got the first step:

$result = DllCall( "lame_enc.dll", "str", "BE_CONFIG", "str", "BE_CONFIG_LAME", "int", 1, "int", 331, "int", 44100, "int", 0, _
                    "string", "BE_MP3_MODE_JSTEREO", "int", 128, "str", "LQP_R3MIX", "str", "MPEG1", "int", 0, "int", 0, _
                    "string", "TRUE", "str", "TRUE", "int", 320, "str", "TRUE", "str", "TRUE", "str", "TRUE", "str", "TRUE", _
                    "str", "TRUE", "int", 5, "str", "TRUE", "str", "LQP_PHONE" )

this step runs succesfully and returns like it is supposed to, i start getting errors on this step:

$err = DllCall( "lame_enc.dll", "str", "beInitStream", "ptr", $beConfig, "ptr", $dwSamples, "ptr", $dwMP3Buffer, _
                "int_ptr", $hbeStream)

the problem is that $beConfig and all the variables should be passed by reference to the dll, and $err is only the success or error message, is there any way to pass by reference to the dll in autoit?

_____________________________________________________"some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"Wallpaper Changer - Easily Change Your Windows Wallpaper

the problem is that $beConfig and all the variables should be passed by reference to the dll, and $err is only the success or error message, is there any way to pass by reference to the dll in autoit?

I honestly don't know, I'm not too good with using DLLCall, I prefer using Objects. Thanks for posting that much, hopefully someone can help us get to the next step.

ive got like half the dll calls working fine but i need to know how to send by reference to a dll file. Does neone know how to do this, im pretty sure i can finish this if i can figure out passing by reference.

_____________________________________________________"some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"Wallpaper Changer - Easily Change Your Windows Wallpaper

ive got like half the dll calls working fine but i need to know how to send by reference to a dll file. Does neone know how to do this, im pretty sure i can finish this if i can figure out passing by reference.

Any luck so far? I'm used to using COMs. DLLs are just too confusing for me, lol.

• 2 weeks later...