Filesavedialog On Script Ran From Different Context

I have a script that is called from another program. This other program runs this script using the localservice account. I need to call a filesavedialog, but it always references the localservice account and not the local account.

Any ideas on how to run it as the local user? I don't know the password to the local account, but I know the username.

red

I have a script that is called from another program. This other program runs this script using the localservice account. I need to call a filesavedialog, but it always references the localservice account and not the local account.

Any ideas on how to run it as the local user? I don't know the password to the local account, but I know the username.

red

The localservice account is the security context of the program running, and the security context of any script that it calls. On what basis do you expect it to switch context to the "local account"? Is the local account just whoever is logged in to a workstation?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Yeah I want it to be whoever is logged into the machine. I've thought about having a seperate script that continually runs on the machine and waits for a window that the other script pops up. But that would be a last resort for me.

What goes wrong is in the file save dialog if you click on desktop it tries to go to C:\documents and settings\localservice\desktop Which doesn't exist. I need it to point back to the user that's logged in.

red