Jump to content

Not Sure What It Is Called So I Have To Ask

Recommended Posts

Some programs when you lower the window all you see is the program in the system tray . you click on the icon in the system tray and it opens the window.

what is that called in Autoit ?

I would like to do that with my program .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...