Source Code EXE converter

• Moderators

Hi again. Still with exe converter.

Anybody here have .au3 converter to exe source code? Or i can get it from autoit. Please tell me. Tq so much and sorry if this post disturbing all here.

Are you double posting to about this thread here?

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...topic=26557&hl=

I'm confused on your question, the only way that "you" can convert an .au3 to .exe is by using the AUT2Exe.exe, but to do that you would have to load all the necessary files on someone elses computer to do this if you want them to be able to convert it. Then use a Run() command to compile it in the back ground.

Why would you "want" and or why would you "need" to have the end-user compile "your" .au3 to .exe? Why not just compile it to .exe and if they want to see the source, use FileInstall() and change the .au3 extension to .txt?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Ok, i know the suitable word or scenario to tell you guy.

Easy to say, i have a program need a password to open it.

Now, i want user to reset this program's password into their own password.

If i save user password in text file, other user can read it.

If i need to encrypt it, thus any source can i refer? tq

p/s Actually it's not 100% what i want. But it's ok because i can edit it for my program as long as i know how to reset password or encrypt some text. tq

Edited by manmoncang

• Moderators

Ok, i know the suitable word or scenario to tell you guy.

Easy to say, i have a program need a password to open it.

Now, i want user to reset this program's password into their own password.

If i save user password in text file, other user can read it.

If i need to encrypt it, thus any source can i refer? tq

p/s Actually it's not 100% what i want. But it's ok because i can edit it for my program as long as i know how to reset password or encrypt some text. tq

You can look at _StringEncrypt in the help file. This is really all you need. (There are other Encrypters in the Scripts and Scraps forum).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.