Any simple scripts for listing files and details of a single folder?

Basically - we have a NAS here at work (network attached storage)

to make life easier for several people here - i am trying to figure out how to make a simple program that will pull a list of the files (pdf's) from a single folder, and put them in a GUI so the user can view them, and see what pdf's (in this case they would be invoices) have been added so they can add the pdf's to the database.

I'm thinking about making some sort of text file that would hold info about each filename. so basically the user could put a "done" or "do this later" note next to each file - and view it later.

Even without the notes - is there any way to create a list that displays the filenames, and the date created / modified?

I could have sworn i saw a simple example of this about a year ago - but i can't find anything like it again

Even without the notes - is there any way to create a list that displays the filenames, and the date created / modified?

_FileListToArray2()

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *