Direct3d

With Direct3D games and Direct x in general, even if you try to change it's ontop feature it's a no go, and the the Gui will just flicker/not appear. I wanted to know if it was possible to inject a GUI into a game's memory? If so how would you go about injecting such a thing into memory? I have a -decent- amount of experience with .dll injection with Shynd's source.

If it's possible to inject a GUI into memory, could someone give me a example?

Jeff :D

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

That's what I thought, I don't think you can create another Direct3d layer with Autoit either.

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

Side question is it possible to change a Autoit3 file or exe's CrC or plain string-name?

Ie. A random unique ID for a autoit file?

Edited by Sardith

I've noticed if you change a compiled .exe's name, it changes it's image name in process manger. Is there anyway to set what it's image name is in Autoit? Not winsettitle, but is there another choice?