Scripting Help

Guest Steve

i think everyone trying to help this person should recognize, the topic creator seems to know close to nothing about scripting, why, in my opinion he has taken the same script from here http://www.rpgexpert.com/1997.html which is useless and posted it here and asked us to tweak it for him.

this is the perfect time to address this, your problem isnt being able to do certain things...its that you are unwilling to learn, read the help file, understand and respect the power of autoit. autoit is a great learning experience.

the help file sometimes doesnt explain things in a way we can all understand but thats what signing up for forums is for-these guys are more than willing to point you in the right direction, but why would they walk the path for you..just doesnt seem respectful to ask someone to do that nor does it make any sense.

anyways im done ranting, but i just dont see why someone would lead everyone on in thinking that he is actually trying to learn something here. thank you for your time, nothing to see here.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic