Color Scale!

Guest Beefteck

Guest Beefteck

Ok, well I am busting my ass to finish something and then I relize well, these colors are not what it says it is next to them... well lets put it this way darkorange = pink royalblue = red , LOL as you can see the site I got my color codes from was a bit off on their colors lol, anyway i was really hoping that someone knew of a site that listed the color codes that AutoIt Uses, thank-you guys for all the help!!! :whistle::):)

• Moderators

Ok, well I am busting my ass to finish something and then I relize well, these colors are not what it says it is next to them... well lets put it this way darkorange = pink royalblue = red , LOL as you can see the site I got my color codes from was a bit off on their colors lol, anyway i was really hoping that someone knew of a site that listed the color codes that AutoIt Uses, thank-you guys for all the help!!! :whistle::):)

Any RGB colors... if you need BGR then just use Opt('ColorMode', 1)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Guest Beefteck

Any RGB colors... if you need BGR then just use Opt('ColorMode', 1)

ok, i know that this is what i need but i need a site with codes that will work with AutoIt, like i searched up RGB Color in Google and the 1st site has the folowing: HEX and R,G,B Dec... which one works with AutoIt?? i dont think any work... is there a website with the color codes???