Mapping pixels to characters?

Ritz

I want to have a bot which joins a game based on the number of people (between 1 and 9) in an arena. I know the locations of the digits corresponding to the player count in the lobby window, and I could easily implement a nested series of if/then/else statements to arrive at the #'s. I feel like this would be too slow, however, since I could be scanning 30+ games before finding one in my desired area.

Does AutoIt provide anyway to create a map from an array of pixels to a character?

I want to have a bot which joins a game based on the number of people (between 1 and 9) in an arena. I know the locations of the digits corresponding to the player count in the lobby window, and I could easily implement a nested series of if/then/else statements to arrive at the #'s. I feel like this would be too slow, however, since I could be scanning 30+ games before finding one in my desired area.

Does AutoIt provide anyway to create a map from an array of pixels to a character?

Diablo 2? What game?

what code do you have so far

I'd write something, but I hate just stabbing in the dark

EDIT:Typo

Edited by Paulie

Diablo 2? What game?

what code do you have so far

I'd write something, but I hate just stabbing in the dark

EDIT:Typo

I'm writing a table-hopping script for PokerStars which will let me enter a new table of a specified name, limit, player size, or any combination there of. I haven't started anything yet to read the characters, because I was hoping there was an easier way than laying out all of the pixels one by one in if/then blocks. Stars doesn't allow access to the normal ListView for the lobby like most sites, so I have to get the info by screen scraping.