how to make ...

AceLoc

Okay. Well, try this. I am hoping this moves the cursor right over the link. If it doesn't, tweak the numbers in the MouseMove command until they do. This should work no matter where the window is. Also, your screenshots are from Firefox, but you're posting "Internet Explorer_Server1" from IE. This code is for IE:

$title = "d2jsp - Ladder Slasher"
Winactivate($title)

$size = WinGetPos($title)
$pos = ControlGetPos($title, "", "Internet Explorer_Server1")
$client = WinGetClientSize ( $title, "")

$startx = $size[0] + $pos[0]
$starty = $size[1] + $pos[1] + ($size[3] - $client[1])

MouseMove($startx+283,$starty+95)

Edited by lod3n

[font="Fixedsys"][list][*]All of my AutoIt Example Scripts[*]http://saneasylum.com[/list][/font]

Hmm, looking back at your original code, I see a problem:

"Internet Explorer_Server1" is not the name you want to use. Try changing:

_MouseClickPlus("Internet Explorer_Server1", "left", 283, 225, 1)

to

_MouseClickPlus("d2jsp - Ladder Slasher", "left", 283, 225, 1)

[font="Fixedsys"][list][*]All of my AutoIt Example Scripts[*]http://saneasylum.com[/list][/font]

the problem is it wont even move not even maximized.

_IENavigate($oIE, "http://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org")
_IELoadWait($oIE)
MouseX(); starts func
_IELoadWait($oIE)oÝ÷ ÙÚ±«­¢+Ù5½ÕÍ` ¤
actually starts the Func? :)

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]

• Moderators

Anyone getting reminded of the ScareCrow in the wizard of Oz here?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Hmm, As smoke told me before, MouseClickPlus() Doesnt work with anything, And doesnt seem to work with flash.

i also used it on Diablo (minimized) and it dont even work maximized here?¿??

• Moderators

eh smokey you remind me to my old cat.. anyways this forum isnt meant for telling eachother story's about some magicans.

You're right, it's meant to ask for support... and when a question is answered, even though you don't like the answer... then you should move on.... case in point... Azkay just told you what I told him about that specific function, yet you still ask the same question you have stated in a few post in this one thread right below here.

i also used it on Diablo (minimized) and it dont even work maximized here?¿??

Here's a place to start:

What do you see different about those DllCalls then you would a normal "MouseClick" call? Maybe do some research on it's limitations (SendMessage) on what you are trying to do, or face the fact that you may need to go traditional.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

so you are telling, that what im trying to do

is IMPOSSIBLE hided//minimized -- thats the first time i ever heard the word "impossible" in this forum.

Thanks!

is IMPOSSIBLE hided//minimized -- thats the first time i ever heard the word "impossible" in this forum.

Thanks!

Impossible is nothing =O
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Interesting: http://www.permadi.com/tutorial/flashjscommand/

It looks like you CAN interact with flash using javascript, so it might be possible to mess with a flash object through IE.au3 with AutoIt. What's missing though is some way to enumerate the Flash Form elements and do something with them. Like click on them.

Edited by lod3n

• Moderators

Thanks!

I see you can type in caps, but I don't recall using the word "impossible". Matter of fact, I never use it in anything in life... However, if we based it on skill levels, I would rank it "IMPROBABLE".

lod3n has a nice idea however... but again, now your limiting your function to specifics, which seems to be your complaint (works with Diablo, not with IE).

• 9 months later...