Read output from sysinternals psexec

jp10558

Is it possible? I thought I had issues with getting working stdoutread, but as far as I can tell - either my run assignment is faulty, or something...

Do I need something additional to the latest release version of autoIT to use stdoutread etc. . .

I mean, it's not highlighted like other functions in SciTE.

• Developers

Is it possible? I thought I had issues with getting working stdoutread, but as far as I can tell - either my run assignment is faulty, or something...

It works fine for me in a scriptI have .. what version of AutoIt3 are you running and maybe you can show some code you are trying to use ?

Are you getting errors ?

I mean, it's not highlighted like other functions in SciTE.

What version of SciTE do you use ?

EDIT: any reason for starting a new thread on the same subject ?

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

It works fine for me in a scriptI have .. what version of AutoIt3 are you running and maybe you can show some code you are trying to use ?

Are you getting errors ?

What version of SciTE do you use ?

EDIT: any reason for starting a new thread on the same subject ?

Sorry, this wasn't the same subject to me - one was I didn't know how to use stdoutread, this is asking if anyone can get output from psexec - that is does this program provide it.

I thought they were separate issues, but maybe not. Feel free to ignore this thread.