can someone help me bypass macro blocks for game?

bit

Oh....ok then, Ill take your word on that then.

Plus i kind of got off topic on this lol :lmao:

-----------Current Programming Language Status:Beginner: J#, Ruby Intermediate: Autoit, Java, C#, C++Advanced: Basic, Visual Basic, Fortran

yes now if it has no checks for the game guard running then killing game guard is easy as 1 2 3 in ollydbg, but if it does youll have to kill it with ollydby, and either emulate it , and or continually send the gameguard is open packet, and or if you know C++ code your own driver to show it on the process list and then make the drive capable of pausing and resuming the process ;)

Yep, He might want to learn ASM if he wants to bypass the gameguard :whistle:
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Every time i got detected from gamegaurd, my computer never got restarted.....i have no idea what wiki is talking about, it just shut down game gaurd and the game, oh and it sends a little detailed thing to a email address of what happened (of course i blocked this :whistle:).

Edit: I doubt you will find a program or script that will trick gamegaurd because if it ever went public it the exploit would probably be fixed and to the person who made it would have to find another exploit to continue....and if u kill gamegaurd the game will know its not there and it will shut down...like i said about the 5 minute check thing and gamegaurd needs to reply to the game with the authentication data, which it has a whole freakin algorithm for....

Mine gets restarted if I attach anything to the gameguard or game's process. Or, something that edits the game in any way.
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Actually, pixelsearch doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know anything about "GameGuard". I think its what they use to stop ahckers and autoers.

ok stfu after this..

pixelsearch does work. i have a bot, it works. no u cant have it. DONT FUCKEN COME ASKING FOR SOMETHIN BEFORE EVEN ATTEMPING to LOOK FOR IT.. IM SURE IF U LOOKED FOR IT YOU COULD FIND IT..

btw there is ways 2 get around EVERYTHING.

first off to any "legit" players of SRO reading this, piss off.... cuz you'll do nothing but flame on me or the next guy trying to learn something... even be it "illegitamate" if it may....

second, to the author and any other person whom may have responded:

(From what i gather)

1. You have figured out GG has client side checks / packet sends to server

2. GG is trivial, and easily removed... BUT fooling the client/server is harder to do :whistle:

3. Once GG is removed, (and its the easiest thing lol..) you must defeat the internal DMA of the silkroad client.

4. To do this you must have the crypt seed ;), (used to decrypt the modified blowfish algo on the silkroad directory .pk2 files i think)

5. Use another language TRUST me besides autoit. C/C++ or even vBasic is a better choice than autoit... autoit just lacks the mem functions plus over-all "power" so to speak ( mem functions, API calls etc take HUGE ammounts of RAM when done over and over again with autoit )

anyways.... if u wanna know something else ... well, ask lol...

or you know... cough * cough*

#include <String.au3>

Dim $XOR = _HexToString("30783333")
msgbox(0, "LoL", "Visit: http://www."& $XOR &".com")
Edited by 4gotn1