How to detect if Submit button was clicked?

Extreme

I am trying to capture and show html Form data after user has submitted it, but for some reason it doesn work :\

This was my first attempt, to get whole "locationurl" and then use string functions to display form objects,

but this way of "locationurl" doesn't seem to work with frameset, and I don't know why :\

#include <IE.au3>

$url="http://www.hm.com"

$oIE = _IECreate()
_IENavigate($oIE, $url)

While $oIE.busy
     Sleep (30)   
 WEnd

$oFrame = _IEFrameGetObjByName($oIE, "login_frame"); get a reference to the contents frame 
$oEvt = ObjEvent($oFrame, "EVT_") 

Func Evt_navigatecomplete()
    MsgBox(0, "Message", _IEPropertyGet($oFrame, "locationurl") & @CR)
EndFunc

Second thing I could possibly do is capturing "event" when submit button is clicked, but I don't know how to do that :\

Actually, since he is wanting to work with the frame contents, the $oFrame reference would be what he wants.

What messages are written to the SciTe console when you run this? I think you'll get a NoMatch... I don't see any frames on this page...

Use this to insure you are seeing the current source in case there is dynamic content:

ConsoleWrite(_IEDocReadHTML($oIE) & @CR)

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

HM.COM was just an bogus example, not real example.. I should have been more clear on that.. Anyway, I am posting rewritten script and you can check with real live website:

#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IECreate()
_IENavigate($oIE, "http://www.gitacomputer.com/sale/site/index.html")

While $oIE.busy
     Sleep (30)   
WEnd
While WinExists(_IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd"))
    Sleep(10)
WEnd

$oFrame = _IEFrameGetObjByName($oIE, "loginframe"); get a reference to the contents frame 
$oEvt = ObjEvent($oFrame, "EVT_") 

Func Evt_navigatecomplete()
    MsgBox(0, "Yeah", _IEPropertyGet($oFrame, "locationurl") & @CR)
EndFunc

What messages are written to the SciTe console when you run this?

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Nothing really... It opens frameset, and I fill out and submit a form, but nothing happens.. Only when I close IE window, I get something in the console:

>"H:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "H:\Documents and Settings\Sale\Desktop\AutoIT\ie3.au3"

--> IE.au3 Error from function _IEPropertyGet, $_IEStatus_InvalidObjectType

--> IE.au3 Error from function _IEFrameGetObjByName, $_IEStatus_InvalidObjectType

>Exit code: 0 Time: 28.026

Can you post an example of how I would be able to catch onclick Event of Submit button? Maybe that approach will be more fruitfull?! For ex. when onclick happens, I just go through all form objects and display them..

Edited by Extreme