I need major help

ah....and that creates a single random charecter?

Yup. You could either write a UDF to get more than one character, or just concatnate random char requests.

It's just storing each character to an array (see StringSplit) and then selecting a random element from the array.

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.

wow thats something good to learn about. I'll get some source as soon as i can so i can be sure i didn't F*ck it up

And if i wanted to use numbers, i'd just input them into the string, like:

$array=StringSplit("abc......123......")

Hey would:

$array="a,b,c,.,.,.,.,.,1,2,3,.,.,.,.,")
StringSplit($array",")

work? just to get all the charecters into variables?

and eh.....

...you could write a UDF

Whats a UDF? Edited by darksider

Well I finally could not withstand the urge to click on emmanue 's RTFM link, needless to say emmanue looks like a much nicer guy now :lol:

Pardon me while I go and suck on a bar of soap  :(  :ph34r:

while I am quite a nice guy, even have a mug from my users saying it, that could just be the coincidence of an alphabitized list, couldn't it? :lol::D

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -Dante (Hicks)

• 2 weeks later...

$minchar=Inputbox("Need minimum Charevter Limit","Input minimum password Charecter limit","Type a number")

$maxchar=Inputbox("Need maximum Charecter Limit","Input minimum password Charecter Limit","Type a number")

While1

$array=StringSplit("a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z,A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,

W,X,Y,Z,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,!,@,#,$,%,^,&,*,(,),.,<,>,/,',?,"",;,[,:,{,],\,},|,", ",")

$randomchar = $array[Int(Random(1, UBound($array)))]

If $randomchar=$firstrand Then

$randomchar = $array[Int(Random(1, UBound($array)))]

$firstrand=$randomchar

Send(&randomchar&)

wend

In case you hadn't already guessed, im making a passhack program. And if you also hadn't already guessed im fully aware that this program is useless. I am making this program out of lack of better things to do. I have already learned a good bit from this and should a moderator deem it necassary to close this topic on internt, then i will be content with what i now know

Edited by darksider

Let's see. What error message are you getting?

• The second line should refer to maximum values, not minimum.
  • Where are $MinChar and $MaxChar used?
  • While1 should be While 1. There needs to a space between keywords and the expressions the evaluate.
  • Your string in StringSplit is invalid. Quotes ("/') need to be around the first string.
  • Move your call to StringSplit outside of the loop. You will keep getting the same result.
  • Send parameter should not have a & at the end.
  • Indent using spaces (like JdeB's Tidy does) instead of spaces and you do not need to leave a blank line between each line.
This is for password hacking? Do you forget your passwords that often?! :lol: There are better algorithums for determining passwords and I will let you think about it. In the meantime... Checking the security at my clients Yup. No worries. :(:ph34r: Edited by Nutster

David Nuttall
Nuttall Computer Consulting

An Aquarius born during the Age of Aquarius

AutoIt allows me to re-invent the wheel so much faster.

I'm off to write a wizard, a wonderful wizard of odd...