Please help!

Guest Osowie

Guest Osowie

While browsing the net for ideas I found a nice little camping macro for Starwars Galaxies (http://members.visi.net/~thetechs/camp.exe) It works well, but as I have no way to reverse engineer the script and am not really too familiar with autoit I was wondering if anyone has ideas on how the mouse locations were mapped by putting the mouse on the area and waiting 5 seconds -please help!

I was able to decompile that exe you linked with the 3.0.100 version of Exe2Aut. That should give you the source so that you can do whatever checking and modification you need to.

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.

Guest Osowie

I would say a thousand thank you's, but it would take up too much space :D

P.S where do you download the 3.0.100 version of Exe2Aut

Guest Osowie

Ah, just found out - searched for it on google.com and found its in the unstable directory - its not included in the installation of AutoIt v 3.0101 at all though