Whats wrong

bumz

Hello all, first post here.

this script doesnt work for some reason, the break between the two identical script doesnt work, can you people tell me why??

#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoIt Version: 3.1.1.0

Author: myName

Script Function:

Template AutoIt script.

#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

; Script Start - Add your code below here

MouseClick("left", 511, 708)

sleep(500)

MouseClick("left", 513, 706)

Sleep(500)

MouseClick("left", 802, 639)

Sleep(800)

MouseClick("left", 221, 242)

Sleep(500)

MouseClick("left", 785, 637)

Sleep(500)

MouseClick("left", 581, 409)

Sleep(500)

MouseClick("left", 713, 613)

sleep(500)

MouseClick("left", 768, 602)

Sleep(500)

MouseClick("left", 594, 395)

Sleep(800)

Sleep(4000)

MouseClick("left", 511, 708)

sleep(500)

MouseClick("left", 513, 706)

Sleep(500)

MouseClick("left", 802, 639)

Sleep(800)

Sleep(500)

MouseClick("left", 785, 637)

Sleep(500)

MouseClick("left", 581, 409)

Sleep(500)

MouseClick("left", 713, 613)

sleep(500)

MouseClick("left", 768, 602)

Sleep(500)

MouseClick("left", 594, 395)

Sleep(4000)

It works fine, is it not doing what is intended? It does take a "break" for 4.8 s between the repetition. More info needed on what you are trying to do and how this script differs from that.

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

It works fine, is it not doing what is intended? It does take a "break" for 4.8 s between the repetition. More info needed on what you are trying to do and how this script differs from that.

it is for a program at work, that needs to make a lot of the same stuff, so I need to make the break longer?

@ Icekirby1 ... I'm guilty of the same thing sometimes, so I won't make fun :whistle:

@ bumz ... I still don't understand what the problem is. What about your script isn't sufficient? Be specific.

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

@ Icekirby1 ... I'm guilty of the same thing sometimes, so I won't make fun :whistle:

@ bumz ... I still don't understand what the problem is. What about your script isn't sufficient? Be specific.

I figured it out thanks. Just needed to make the break longer. Thanks guys.

bumz, please reread your posts critically. Would you be abled to make sense from this? You posted this question:

this script doesnt work for some reason, the break between the two identical script doesnt work, can you people tell me why??

and then you gave a whole list of MouseClicks and Sleep commands. It was actually frustrating to read this, and even more to read at the end that you fixed it yourself, meaning you didn't have to create the topic in the first place.

bumz, please reread your posts critically. Would you be abled to make sense from this? You posted this question:

and then you gave a whole list of MouseClicks and Sleep commands. It was actually frustrating to read this, and even more to read at the end that you fixed it yourself, meaning you didn't have to create the topic in the first place.

Is there a way to make this continuees ?

Edited by bumz

So there is no way other than copy pasting ??

Look up For, While, and Do loops in the help file.