help me here

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg, this has to be the funniest thread request ever..

we all used to be n00bs but OMG lmao

read the help file, explore, google a tutorial...

Agreed...rofl. But at least he's being polite about it all.

IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

Quick tip:

Anything that begins with "C:" is on your computer and we cannot access it.

And please, post topic titles with a more meaningful name - "help me pls by helpmepls" doesn't actually tell anyone what you want to know. The board members on DialUp access I know would get very irritated to find one whole page of "help me pls by n00b123".

Is this what you see? (Note: you have to put the pictures in your Attachments to upload it)

Then you have to click FILE at the top of the window. When the menu appears, click SAVE AS. Wait until the box appears then type ClickerScript.au3 in to it. You must remember to include the ".au3" (DOT A U 3). Then press ENTER on the keyboard. When it has finished, press F5 (not F then 5) to start it running. When you don't want it to run any more you must hold down CTRL and not let it go and then click the BREAK key. Then let go of CTRL.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Pa Callender
[size="4"]YOU SHALL NOT PARSE!![/size]

Quick tip:

Anything that begins with "C:" is on your computer and we cannot access it.

And please, post topic titles with a more meaningful name - "help me pls by helpmepls" doesn't actually tell anyone what you want to know. The board members on DialUp access I know would get very irritated to find one whole page of "help me pls by n00b123".

Is this what you see? (Note: you have to put the pictures in your Attachments to upload it)

Then you have to click FILE at the top of the window. When the menu appears, click SAVE AS. Wait until the box appears then type ClickerScript.au3 in to it. You must remember to include the ".au3" (DOT A U 3). Then press ENTER on the keyboard. When it has finished, press F5 (not F then 5) to start it running. When you don't want it to run any more you must hold down CTRL and not let it go and then click the BREAK key. Then let go of CTRL.

Hope this helps.

yes but someone helped me already he told me how to do a bot and i did it a simple one well he gave me all of the scripts but he told me what each script means

yes but someone helped me already he told me how to do a bot and i did it a simple one well he gave me all of the scripts but he told me what each script means

So what are you trying to say?

I don't quite get the meaning of that statement, but are you on about Larry giving you this:

While 1
    MouseClick("left")
WEnd
Because if you are, then I am trying to help you to save it. I am not giving you any bot code in my post above. Please read what I said carefully and follow the instructions. The instructions above will allow you to run the code that larry gave you.

Please read carefully!

Thank you.

Edited by Pa Callender
[size="4"]YOU SHALL NOT PARSE!![/size]

• Moderators

hey could someone tell me how to fix the pixelgetcolor i forgot xD pls tell me

;) How is it broke? :lmao:

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

;) How is it broke? :lmao:

on a black and white picture it does not return any red colored pixels. Clearly a bug....

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

• Moderators

on a black and white picture it does not return any red colored pixels. Clearly a bug....

Cheers

Kurt

Man... I'm hungover, and I had to read that twice to read between the lines ;)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

it is not black and whitte ,the monsters are pink so it attack them faster i put them like that with a program but it dosnt attack em it select them but slow it select one like every 2min and thats very slow and when it does i put the bot to auttoattack on 1 and imbue on 2 and it dosnt select any of em

• Moderators

it is not black and whitte ,the monsters are pink so it attack them faster i put them like that with a program but it dosnt attack em it select them but slow it select one like every 2min and thats very slow and when it does i put the bot to auttoattack on 1 and imbue on 2 and it dosnt select any of em

turtles