help me here

• Moderators

Exactly.

(Sorry smoke you missed it... ;):lmao: ) :evil:

I didn't miss it, it still astonishes me how people that want help, can't explain themselves in a manner that others can help them.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it is not black and whitte ,the monsters are pink so it attack them faster i put them like that with a program but it dosnt attack em it select them but slow it select one like every 2min and thats very slow and when it does i put the bot to auttoattack on 1 and imbue on 2 and it dosnt select any of em

2 min is quite fast. Back in the old days, we had to wait days to select the monsters. Man THAT was slow....

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

• Moderators

LOL that still hilarious ;)

A pleasure to humiliate you. (or is that humor?)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.