Is it possibel to run a autoitv3 script and still use the computer?

insanity

I have made a script for a game I play, currently whenever I run the script I cannot use anything else on the computer until I pause/stop the script. Someone has told me that by using COM it is possible to make the script run in the game while still using the computer. The game is a text based online RPG.

Typical of the guy who told me, he won't tell me how to do it or give me any help at all. I am wondering if it is actually possible to do this and if so, how?

If you can help email me on nicholas_dyer2003@hotmail.com please

• Moderators

I have made a script for a game I play, currently whenever I run the script I cannot use anything else on the computer until I pause/stop the script. Someone has told me that by using COM it is possible to make the script run in the game while still using the computer. The game is a text based online RPG.

Typical of the guy who told me, he won't tell me how to do it or give me any help at all. I am wondering if it is actually possible to do this and if so, how?

If you can help email me on nicholas_dyer2003@hotmail.com please

I've seen a lot of these "email" me with support posts lately... I'm curious if anyone ever actually emails.

What does your Object Viewer give you for information?

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I bet spammers try to help once their harvesters pick up the email address so conveniently posted.

Makes little difference never give my main email out to anyone I don't know personally that email is just for spammers t chuck junk mail ino anyways :whistle:

Just in case your hotmail box is overflowing with penis enlargement spam, let me try and answer your original question here in this thread: "Yes"

I have had no penis enlargement spam or any other yet lol.

But thanks, now how do I do it? What part of the help file will help me figure it out if it's oo long winded for someone to explain