Need help creating aim bot

Amh.p

hello,

Like some alredy know i have been trying to make a colour detecting bot

its not really going good its pretty confusing,

i am new to autoit and the only programming langue i had bevore is basic lessons php

i been looking for a fiew weeks nonestop in a script i fount to chance it how i want it to work

but there are somany tings i dont understand so i am asking for some extra help

I'd like if enyone have the time to make a colour aiming bot

and it stacks with the same target until it disapears, or it searches the closest target from the center of the screen

it must be active/target in a window ( a game )

also i woult like to fill some my self like the value's of the code's

but i also want it good to be explained so i know what code means what like you put a ;txt behind ech code what is not alredy explained.

like this

; here you fill hex colour code, search pixel colour

; fill the pixel, ...

atleast i want to learn from it and also do some scripting, right now i am not skilled enoug to make one my

self but i do want to learn it

i have a script also what works with my game but i dont understand evryting of it only a fiew,

i got it working but not correct becouse it works with a calculation and targets to high

if you want to take a look in the script let me know

and many tings i dont understand ofcourse i know i dont chance many of them but i'd like to learn what they mean

dhats why a new one or the old one but the one i have is pretty big and confusing.

as i said bevore let me know if you want to take a look i wil try to explain the most i can also...

i hope someone can help me with this,

i see it also as lesson to learn autoit scripting ;)

In my signature there is a link to a simple proof of concept pixelsearch aimbot. Check it out. Maybe once you read it and understand it thoroughly you can come back with some specific questions concerning your efforts.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Thank you, lets say i try to juse this code

is there a way i can make it it target from the center of the screen ?

( so in the situation of the game )

;---------------Warning!-------------------

;This script is very basic and if it is used as a cheat or hack, it could be detcted/blocked by in-game

;anti-hack protection such as GameGaurd or Warden. Neither It's author, or any support provided are

;responsible in any way for you being detected, warned, banned, or punished in any other way for its use.

;You Have Been Warned.

;-------------Read The Above---------------

$Color = "0xFF0000" ;The Hexadecimal Value Of The Color To Seach For.

While 1; Initiate A never ending loop

$Pos = PixelSearch(0+5, 0+5, @DesktopWidth-5, @DesktopHeight-5, $Color, 10, 1);Calls PixelSearch Function

If IsArray($Pos) Then ;Validates whether or not the search Turned Up a result

MouseClick("Left", $Pos[0], $Pos[1], 1, 0); Moves the Mouse To the Coordinates Of the Pixel and Left Clicks

EndIf

WEnd

Simucal i havent reed all yet but i am sure i wil have a fiew questions, probly tomorow or late tonight ;)

Thanks agen

I tried to make this one target right

but it dusent work right

$Color = "0xEFDECE";The Hexadecimal Value Of The Color To Seach For.
While 1; Initiate A never ending loop
Sleep(1000)
   $Pos = PixelSearch(0+50, 0+50, 588, 384, $Color, 10, 3);Calls PixelSearch Function
    If IsArray($Pos) Then;Validates whether or not the search Turned Up a result
    EndIf

If $Pos[0] > 314 Then 
    $y = $Pos[0] + 10
    $x = $Pos[1] + 20
    MouseClick("right", $y, $x, 1, 0); Moves the Mouse To the Coordinates Of the Pixel and Left Clicks
    MouseClick("right", $y, $x, 1, 0); Moves the Mouse To the Coordinates Of the Pixel and Left Clicks
    EndIf
    If $Pos[0] < 314 Then  
    $y = $Pos[0] - 10
    $x = $Pos[1] + 20
    EndIf
WEnd

this one give me a error i think in my calculation the line it give me where the wrong is is "WEnd"

But the txt error gives me $pos[0] > 314

I am pretty confused of this and it might look so simple

What i try to do if its in a higher or lower position then 314 then +10, +20

If its less then -10, + 20

Maybe you have eny sugestestions ?

Sorry Simucal I diddent came too your script but i wil stil take look at it.