Can i make a script to lock remote keyboard and mouse ?

Alex Lau

You can hide the systray icon with #NoTrayIcon or use Break(1) that prevents a user stopping the script. Group policy can disable Task Manager for limited accounts so no problems there.

:evil::mad: Thanks a lot . But another problem, i use the script to install a software , there's a "Cancel" button on the installation window , so if the user click this button , the installation will be abort and my script will be failed, right? So i want to lock user's keyboard and mouse when the script is running, can do ? ;):lmao:

First, you may want to check if the software can be installed silently by using switches. If you need to automate it then it is differcult to interrupt a script that uses WinWait() and Control*() functions and the 1st window can be WinMove() off screen. If you need to use MouseClick() and/or Send(), then you can use BlockInput() to lock the keyboard and mouse.

First, you may want to check if the software can be installed silently by using switches. If you need to automate it then it is differcult to interrupt a script that uses WinWait() and Control*() functions and the 1st window can be WinMove() off screen. If you need to use MouseClick() and/or Send(), then you can use BlockInput() to lock the keyboard and mouse.

;):lmao: Thank you very much ! I will try to edit my script with your suggestion.