Dynamic function calls.

Smorg

Say i'm running a few threads of au3 that need to interact cleanly. What if i want to send a message to one of em to jump to a function, or dynamically call a function, without any interference to the system.

The only ways i can think of to do this are with hotkeyset, or a gui message like OnEvent. Are there any other event-driven functions besides these? Autoit needs some more event options imo.

I suppose i could sorta "hack" my own script by injecting a command, but thats kinda roundabout too.

Suggestions? :-)

EnvSet/Get requires constant polling of the variable in order for it to work. I want it event driven such as hotkeyset "interrupt what ur doing and go here"

Also environment vars only work from parent to child process. You can't go uphill unfortunatly.

I need 2 scripts because both will have main loops that must run independantly and at least one of them needs to refresh at high speeds. This is much more efficient than using something like AdLibEnable to do something similar and interrupt the calculations the other script is performing.