Mouse Macro

So all i want this thing to do is drag an icon from part of the screen and then drop it on the other side of the screen, and then do this repeatedly until i want it to stop. Can this be done? Or is there a program someone knows about out there that records mouse movements and can accomplish the same thing

So all i want this thing to do is drag an icon from part of the screen and then drop it on the other side of the screen, and then do this repeatedly until i want it to stop. Can this be done? Or is there a program someone knows about out there that records mouse movements and can accomplish the same thing

The SciTE script editor, is a mouse recorder. Start a new scipt, name it and leave it empty, save. Use the script editor, when done, copy the script it writes and paste it in the empty script you saved. I'm new at this to so, sorry if I left something out.

You might want to think about using the keyboard instead. If you are transferring multiple icons it might be easier to send("ctrl+x"), winactivate ("wherever you are copying to"), send("ctrl+v") etc... however if you want to use the mouse you can...

sleep(5000);waits 5 seconds to initiate script
$i = 1

While $i < 10

MouseClickDrag("left", 0, 200, 600, 700)
;drags from point 0,200 to 600,700
Mouseclick("left",0,200)

$i = $i+1
sleep(200)
Wend