Help

Tazio

Am new here and i don't know if am at the right section here

Hi,

Am using some 20 applications everyday for diferrent use.All the applications have a shortcut on my desktop.I need to login with a username and then a password.The password keeps on changing every 2 weeks.So this gives me a hrad time to log into the application everyday.I have created a notepad file in which i have all the passwords for the application but each time i need to open that file and go through the list to pick up the password.Is there any macro or small program that will help me with thsi.I have seen my friend just clicking on a link and the the application is open ...it picks up the username and password from the file and plugs it into the right place and execute the application.

Is there anyone who can help me

Tazio

Try using FileOpen() with FileReadLine() to get the passwords and ControlSend() to put the information in the correct fields.

Infinity is a floorless room without walls or ceiling.Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.