Changing Directories to run programs

I've written three separate autoit scripts that run perferctly. The scripts are designed to automatically install four different pieces of software. What I would like to do it merge these three scripts into one large script. Problem is I can't figure out how to change to the folder to run the exe.

If you need more info, feel free to ask (not sure what other info is needed)

• Developers

I did, but I couldn't find syntax info to play with it.

Point me at it, and I'll try it :-)

what about trying to open the Helpfile that came with AutoIt3 ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

This thread and another one started by "viriiman" make it fairly clear that he's writing a script that will let him install four viruses from a pen drive that he plugs into people's computers.

Any help he gets here is not exactly going to enhance the reputation of the AutoIt community. (Sigh.)

• Developers

This thread and another one started by "viriiman" make it fairly clear that he's writing a script that will let him install four viruses from a pen drive that he plugs into people's computers.

Any help he gets here is not exactly going to enhance the reputation of the AutoIt community. (Sigh.)

see my other response and since this is a double post ... *click*

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)