Make the WinGetText read faster?

Well im trying to make this bot for my friends game, he asked me if i could do it, and i said sure i could help him. On the login screen of the game i ran the Autoit Window information, it took like 3 mins, and finally (barely) read the text that was typable. Well i tried running it in the game, and since the character/monsters names arent really typable it couldnt read it, or it was trying to and it was too slow...

So by any chance could anyone help me to make the script run faster and actually how to read text in the game, (i believe you need an OCR but the text in the game is the same as any other text, so idk) If it would help i can attach an image of a monster in the game along with its name above it etc.

Thanks a bunch, any help would be appreciated, post here if you would like to have the monsters name etc, i can take a quick screeny and post it here quick if nessecary.

EDIT: Every text in the game is the same, so if somehow i can get an ocr or something that reads 1 monsters name, i could edit the text it reads and it could work for all monsters.

Edited by UnknownWarrior

• Moderators

If you want help ... Here you go: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...highlite=%2BOCR

Anything else is having someone write it for you.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Ive alrdy looked those, but none couldnt help me out on my game, and i have no understanding of how to create an ocr for my game :whistle:

Then google OCR to get an understanding. There's a few there have a pretty good explanation, and thus we would just be repeating ourselves. But I for one sure as hell am not going to write the code myself for you.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.