Hook Input box with if..then statement

Well i tried looking at the help document, but didnt get how to hook it up to the if statement... I want to have it to ask the user what color they are looking for, they type in the color and then once the color is typed in and the user selects ok it will run the bot to find the certain color... I would like it to have more than 1 input box so they can look for 2 colors at once, and once it finds the color i want it to right click it... Any guidance would be great! Thank you :whistle:

Edit: i forgot to mention, this is for an online game, i want to auto-lvl for me, but another problem occurs as well, is there any way to have it detect when the monster dies? Any tips would be great on how to do it, thanks

Edited by BuddyBoy

InputBox() is not the right tool here. See (and run) the help file sample of GUICtrlCreateInput().

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *