best idea for printing out a password card

nobbe

hi

im evaluating the best way to generate and print out a Password card

idea is: a password card, size to fit into a purse, which "stores" 8 passwords or key numbers like

123 123 ...

4a5 4b5 ...

678 678 ...

the master password in in the middle "part" here from a..z and the keys themselve are stored around as position 1..8

middle keys need to be 26 (1..z) and all other need to be a table like structure..

i was thinking about a HTML table to print, but its not really good to scale to a certain print size..

maybe someone has other ideas ??

tnx

have a look at this password card. http://www.savernova.ch/online-password-ca...159&lang=en Read the instructions on the web site to learn how to use it.

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

hi

sorry this doesnt suite my needs - for storing 4 digit pin codes , its not working :-)

also i need a method in autoit to generate my kind of card

nobbe

well, a 4 digit pin is not a password.....

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *