Behavoir iof run without runwait

sebasun

I would like to simulate some multi-thread in my application and I use some run commands and than 1 runwait command to check the results. So I may run 100 commands with 80 Run and 20 Runwaits. I found that in 3.2.2, if I only have outstanding run commands but not with a runwait command, the run command seems do not execute. To elaborate, if 101. 102, 103 and 104th command is run and then programs end, it seems that these run command are issued but not actually executed. If there is one 105th command, which is runwait, then all the run command executes correctly.

It happens only in 3.2.2 but no previous releases.

I would like to simulate some multi-thread in my application and I use some run commands and than 1 runwait command to check the results. So I may run 100 commands with 80 Run and 20 Runwaits. I found that in 3.2.2, if I only have outstanding run commands but not with a runwait command, the run command seems do not execute. To elaborate, if 101. 102, 103 and 104th command is run and then programs end, it seems that these run command are issued but not actually executed. If there is one 105th command, which is runwait, then all the run command executes correctly.

It happens only in 3.2.2 but no previous releases.

That's not a correct bug report submission can you follow the sticky directives.

PS It is always better to start with a post in the support forum and then if needed to submit a well written bug report