automatic conversion of AU3 to VBscript?

stigma

Hey,

I just wanted to ask real quick if there are any known automatic convertors that can convert to and from autoit script into other scripting languages. Since all scripting languages are 99% similar in structure and maily differ in some syntaxt, I would immagine something like that would exist. Mainly I'm looking for something that would let me convert autoit3 into VBscript.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? :whistle:

I did find this:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12143

But it dosn't seem to handle convertions both ways. Are there any alternatives?

-Stigma

Edited by stigma

why convert it to vbscript????

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

I just need atleast parts of my code to run compatible with another environment already coded by someone else. I am told it will run fine with vbscript, javascript, or perlscript.. ie basically a IActiveScript language, so convertors to any of those would be interresting.

I'd just hate to have to recode the greater part of ca 700 lines of autoit code in order to make it compatible :whistle:

I personally prefer au3, but hey, sometimes you just have to be flexible in order to get stuff working as a whole :)

-Stigma

Write your own?

Yea... ahem I think thats a bit out of my league :whistle:

Its no crisis either way. I can allways just convert it manually since its not many thousands of lines of code, but I figured if there was allready something out there, it would save me atleast a couple of hours of work. Worth a shot asking I thought...

-Stigma

Edited by stigma