Can we force sent text to Courier New 9pt font?

I have an app that I am using on my thumb drive that does not remember font settings between computer to computer. What would fix this re my script is to force the sent text to be in Courier New size 9pt. Is this possible to do?

Here is an example of the text I'm sending which needs to end up as Courier New 9pt:

Send("Phone (H):  {enter}")
Send("Phone (W):  {enter}")
Send("Phone (B]:  {enter}")
Send("Cell:       {enter}")
Send("Fax:        {enter}")
Send("Email:      {enter}")
Send("Homepage:   www.{enter}")

TIA.

• Moderators

You'll need to use some type of Rich Text Editing option... There have been many posts as of late on the subject... here is one on a quick search I found:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry140603

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Wow, that's all very complicated. I couldn't make heads or tails of what to do, esp. since I'm not making a gui. So there isn't just an easy way to make sure the sent text is in Courier New 9pt? What a bummer. It's a serious problem with this particular program since this program just doesn't seem to want to remember the font setting even though it's there very clearly in the preferences. I don't know what to do. You guys all seem to be able to figure all these things out but it's very difficult for me. Well, I'm going to have to leave it for now. I read all the posts and it's just too complicated.

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

Wow, that's all very complicated. I couldn't make heads or tails of what to do, esp. since I'm not making a gui. So there isn't just an easy way to make sure the sent text is in Courier New 9pt? What a bummer. It's a serious problem with this particular program since this program just doesn't seem to want to remember the font setting even though it's there very clearly in the preferences. I don't know what to do. You guys all seem to be able to figure all these things out but it's very difficult for me. Well, I'm going to have to leave it for now. I read all the posts and it's just too complicated.

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

Well the Send() command only emulates keystrokes. It does not send formatted text, but just keys. So it cannot send font information with that text, just like you can't make your keyboard itself produce letters in Courier font. (It's the application ACCEPTING the keystrokes that does something with it. When pressing the 'A' key in Word, Word jots down the letter A. But when pressing the A key in my Unreal Tournament game, it makes my character run left. Just trying to clear up the misconception here...)

If you want some text editor to write in Courier, then here's two suggestions: 1. before sending text, send keystrokes that set the font in the editor config correctly, or 2. try to figure out why your editor does not conform to the mentioned configuration settings (do some testing when it does and does not work when setting it manually, perhaps contact the editor developer with this information and asking him/her for more information on why you can't get your text to conform to your configuration).

Edited by SadBunny

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.