R6002
-floating point support not loaded

Any why to fix it?

btw i allready reinstalled my pc :whistle:

Questions:

- which OS and SP are you running ?

- what SciTE version are you running ?

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators

Runs fine for me on Win2k SP4, even lower specs than what you have since it's a virtual environment.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

English

Dutch

Visual C++ Concepts: Building a C/C++ Program

C Run-Time Error R6002

floating-point support not loaded

The necessary floating-point library was not linked.

Possible causes

* The program was compiled or linked with an option, such as /FPi87, that requires a coprocessor, but the program was run on a machine that did not have a coprocessor installed.

* A format string for a printf or scanf function contained a floating-point format specification and the program did not contain any floating-point values or variables.

* The compiler minimizes a program's size by loading floating-point support only when necessary. The compiler cannot detect floating-point format specifications in format strings, so it does not load the necessary floating-point routines.

* Use a floating-point argument to correspond to the floating-point format specification, or perform a floating-point assignment elsewhere in the program. This causes floating-point support to be loaded.

* In a mixed-language program, a C library was specified before a FORTRAN library when the program was linked. Relink and specify the C library last.

Maybe you can find something here...

Edited by Mosquitos

Sapiente vince, rex, noli vincere ferro!

• Developers

English

Dutch

Visual C++ Concepts: Building a C/C++ Program

C Run-Time Error R6002

Thanks, but I have already seen this page at MS.

Both, yes somebody else posted the same issue in the Bugforum, have failed to give any specifics I need to research this problem.

I haven't been able to replicate it yet so will wait till somebody posts the information needed to be able to debug the problem.

:whistle:

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• 3 weeks later...

Jos, this will happen if you build an executable using VC8 (And I assume VCExpress) and then use UPX on the resulting output file. This is the reason for the Fix_VS2005.exe tool Jon has in \misc\bin.

• Developers

Jos, this will happen if you build an executable using VC8 (And I assume VCExpress) and then use UPX on the resulting output file. This is the reason for the Fix_VS2005.exe tool Jon has in \misc\bin.

The included SciTE lite is build that way and the SciTE version in the Full SciTE4AutoIt3 installer is the exact version as distributed by Neil so would expect many people getting the problem. I have been asking the people that posted the problem for details but for some reason nobody cared to do so as yet .....

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.