Notepad-console Command Prompt

Guest Guidosoft

Guest Guidosoft

I am working on a version of the command prompt for the notepad. Do you think that will be usefull for people who can't run dos? They will be able to do things real quick like move or copy something like a dll or what ever. Sometime I prefer to use dos to do quick file manipulation rather then windows. Sometimes I have to in order to see invisible files. Anyway, I am gona add extra commands that dos didn't even have. What do you think?

Oh, and by the way, is there a way to make your code unreadable to people? Is there a special tool?

Edited by Guidosoft

I am working on a version of the command prompt for the notepad. Do you think that will be usefull for people who can't run dos? They will be able to do things real quick like move or copy something like a dll or what ever. Sometime I prefer to use dos to do quick file manipulation rather then windows. Sometimes I have to in order to see invisible files. Anyway, I am gona add extra commands that dos didn't even have. What do you think?

Oh, and by the way, is there a way to make your code unreadable to people? Is there a special tool?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

umm... poor grammer? That would make your code unreadable. Maybe write everything in pig-latin :(:D:lol::lol::ph34r:

Just Kidding.

When you compile a script into an exe, you can choose to not let that script be decompiled, or set a password for it to be decompiled.

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -Dante (Hicks)