Closing cmd.exe after command line runs

I wrote a script to send info to a command line program. However, I noticed after I tested it a few times, I have several instances of cmd.exe open in the task manager. Is there a way to close out cmd.exe after the command completes successfully?

I don't want to use a ProcessClose () with a Sleep, because there is no way to tell if the command is done running (one of the options could take up to 5 minutes to finish)

If someone can help, please post a response.

Thanks

vrocco

I wrote a script to send info to a command line program. However, I noticed after I tested it a few times, I have several instances of cmd.exe open in the task manager. Is there a way to close out cmd.exe after the command completes successfully?

I don't want to use a ProcessClose () with a Sleep, because there is no way to tell if the command is done running (one of the options could take up to 5 minutes to finish)

If someone can help, please post a response.

Thanks

vrocco

Welcome to the forum. Are you using the Run() or RunWait() functions to run your functions? If not, can you post a small piece of code that shows the problem you are having?
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt