Restoring Task Manager

I remember about one of Lar posts (an old one) about disabling Task Manager buy disabling the tabs, the "End Program" buton and the vertical scroll.

The problem is - I've tested it and it worked but ... after that my Task Manager got messed up and it looks like this:

post-18882-1174439128_thumb.jpg

What can I do to get the tabs back?

Thanks,

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

XD yea, you just closed out the tool bars, just double click somewhere in the grey area =P

~Cheers

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

no worries... I flipped out when that happened to mee and I just went crazy can clicked all over the place and figured that out.... :whistle:

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]