Splash Labels

mark2004

I would like to be able to put small "labels" on top of another program at certain locations on the screen. I'm trying to

build a new feature into a voice recognition program and the only variable I can pass from the program is a number

between 1 and 10. I would like to have 10 different small labels appear at the 10 locations of interest in a program. I tried

using splashtexton() and this works great, but will only create one splash at a time. I have been successful in finding the 10

areas of the screen using the pixel search functions, I just don't know how to put the labels up.

I don't want a GUI with title bar etc, just a little label that will read 1,2,...or 10. Is this possible??

Sorry if I didn't explain this well. It's been a long frustrating day of coding......

I would like to be able to put small "labels" on top of another program at certain locations on the screen. I'm trying to

build a new feature into a voice recognition program and the only variable I can pass from the program is a number

between 1 and 10. I would like to have 10 different small labels appear at the 10 locations of interest in a program. I tried

using splashtexton() and this works great, but will only create one splash at a time. I have been successful in finding the 10

areas of the screen using the pixel search functions, I just don't know how to put the labels up.

I don't want a GUI with title bar etc, just a little label that will read 1,2,...or 10. Is this possible??

Sorry if I didn't explain this well. It's been a long frustrating day of coding......

I think I may have figured it out using WS_POPUP and WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW styles.

#include "GUIConstants.au3"
GUICreate("g1", 20, 20, 200, 200, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)
GUISetBkColor (0x00FF00)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("1",0,0,20,20)
GUISetState()

GUICreate("", 20, 20, 200, 250, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)
GUISetBkColor (0x00FF00)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("2",0,0,20,20)
GUISetState()

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $nMsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            GUIDelete
        Exit
EndSelect
WEnd