anyone have a generator like this?

Well, I never did anyone's homework for them in High School, nor did I do it for anyone else in College. But, if I had to do the same work, I would show some of my problems to others to help them figure out future problems, kind of a tutor-type thing. So, in keeping with my tradition, have a look at this.

Normally, I don't do this kind of thing, so, to anyone reading this, please, no PM's about me coding things for you.

Reason I did this is:

1) I've seen others on rare occasions help people starting out with stuff like this, and I feel like being generous

2) The idea sounded very nice to me, I wanted it, and had some free time to sit and figure out the logic of it

3) I was bored yesterday at work, and needed something to fill the time

4) The only way to get better is to practice, no? :shocked:

Warning: For ending values above 4, this script can take a considerably long time, I did no speed tests to see how efficient this thing was. It could probably do a lot better with recursion, but like I said, this was a "I'm bored" thing. If I get bored again, I'll see about making a recursion version.

listgen.au3

Edited by SkinnyWhiteGuy

Well, I never did anyone's homework for them in High School, nor did I do it for anyone else in College. But, if I had to do the same work, I would show some of my problems to others to help them figure out future problems, kind of a tutor-type thing. So, in keeping with my tradition, have a look at this.

Normally, I don't do this kind of thing, so, to anyone reading this, please, no PM's about me coding things for you.

Reason I did this is:

1) I've seen others on rare occasions help people starting out with stuff like this, and I feel like being generous

2) The idea sounded very nice to me, I wanted it, and had some free time to sit and figure out the logic of it

3) I was bored yesterday at work, and needed something to fill the time

4) The only way to get better is to practice, no? :shocked:

Warning: For ending values above 4, this script can take a considerably long time, I did no speed tests to see how efficient this thing was. It could probably do a lot better with recursion, but like I said, this was a "I'm bored" thing. If I get bored again, I'll see about making a recursion version.

Thank you VERY much, I really appreciate it, this was EXACTLY what I was looking for... it is muchly appreciated,

Randy S.

~~~Edit~~~

wont generate a file from 6-15 char's (it reads it as 6-1) will try and fix it, thank you again :(

Edited by Ch1ldProd1gy

was talking to my friend lol and he said it would take roughly 500 terrabites on your computer and a really long time to generate a file that large, fair enough, your coding will still come in handy though, nothing goes to waste, I will change it so the program I have made creates the combo's 1 @ a time, and inputs them

thank you muchly

Randy s.

im curious, i cant help it. You arent by any chance trying to code a pw spammer are you? Usually used for entering someone elses account, on anything. Um, if you are, PM me, i might have a present for you. If you arent, forget this post, it never happened... :shocked::(

• Developers

im curious, i cant help it. You arent by any chance trying to code a pw spammer are you? Usually used for entering someone elses account, on anything. Um, if you are, PM me, i might have a present for you. If you arent, forget this post, it never happened... :shocked::(

:P

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)