web ai bots

i would like to learn how to make AI bots: by this i mean bots capable of collecting information and preforming tasks based on that information & predefined decision trees. as a project i would like to use a game called unification wars at gamestotal.com. this site has many different forms and tables as well as a simple anti-bot functions for testing and training if any one would be so kind as to help i would greatly appreciate it. i have the newest version of autoit along with visual basic. i am a beginner to intermediate programmer in basic. also have visual c++ but am a novice with it.

i would like to learn how to make AI bots: by this i mean bots capable of collecting information and preforming tasks based on that information & predefined decision trees. as a project i would like to use a game called unification wars at gamestotal.com. this site has many different forms and tables as well as a simple anti-bot functions for testing and training if any one would be so kind as to help i would greatly appreciate it. i have the newest version of autoit along with visual basic. i am a beginner to intermediate programmer in basic. also have visual c++ but am a novice with it.

I was wondering am I asking to much or not asking right?

Well...Welcome to AutoIt! First things first.

If you are new to coding, you should start off small. Don't just jump into something that is huge. You will be frustrated beyond words.

I would start with AutoIt 1 2 3. You can find it in my links post page that is linked in my sig.

I would also study the help file and all the examples that are included in the AutoIt download package.

Well...Welcome to AutoIt! First things first.

If you are new to coding, you should start off small. Don't just jump into something that is huge. You will be frustrated beyond words.

I would start with AutoIt 1 2 3. You can find it in my links post page that is linked in my sig.

I would also study the help file and all the examples that are included in the AutoIt download package.

thank you this is most helpful glad to see people who still want to help people learn.

Edited by dracoina