zip hider in ico and bmp files and extracter

mmavipc

Well in my spare time I figured out how to hide zip files in ico and bmp files so i constructed a little autoit script to do it. then i constructed a gui for it. and it works.

post any bugs or errors your get. thanks.

zip_hider_ico_bmp.au3

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

I guess no one got any bugs or errors. 0.o

If i understand well your script, you are joining two files (ico and zip) to hide the zip file but usualy the .ico have a small size so perhaps it's easy to spot that there is a problem with this oversized .ico ?

Moreover what is the goal exactly ?

I also noticed that you need to type the path to the two files and it's a little bit painfull in 2007 especially if the file are located on the desktop.

There is also no control that the files exists nor the files are really a zip or ico file...

If i understand well your script, you are joining two files (ico and zip) to hide the zip file but usualy the .ico have a small size so perhaps it's easy to spot that there is a problem with this oversized .ico ?

Moreover what is the goal exactly ?

I also noticed that you need to type the path to the two files and it's a little bit painfull in 2007 especially if the file are located on the desktop.

There is also no control that the files exists nor the files are really a zip or ico file...

the goal is to gide a zip file in a ico or bmp file. there is no problem witht rh big ico file. i've looked at the big ico file in a ico viewer and it looked as if bfer you put the zip file in it

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

Make a way to insert a zip into an already large BMP files - (think 10000x10000) Most people won't know that the BMP is bigger than it should be. Make it validly viewable and you're set for hiding all the pr... financial documents.

The only thing would be the huge filesizes... Oh well!

Ha, I haven't been on these forums since... 2006, almost. Behold, my legacy signature:My AutoIt idol is Valuater. You know you love him, too.My Stuff: D&D AGoT Tools Suite