block all outgoing traffic on keypress?

By traffic you mean internet traffic, right?

If so, you can probably just force close the process that controls your router (usually comes as a driver).

There also may be a DLL for this or something, but I don't know about it. :shocked:

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

I'd say use "ipconfig /release", that'd be the fastest way to remove network/internet connectivity

...but I use a static IP on my laptop...

But it would work for most users :-)

There are some scripts around that enable/disable a Network Interface Card (NIC). I suppose it would be possible to enumerate all NICs and disable all of them.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

...but I use a static IP on my laptop...

But it would work for most users :-)

There are some scripts around that enable/disable a Network Interface Card (NIC). I suppose it would be possible to enumerate all NICs and disable all of them.

ipconfig /release and /renew works great, but i'll try your method aswell. I might do a bit of research on how firewalls actually block apps from sending packets, and see if i can find a way of blocking only outgoing traffic. I hope its possible in autoit.

Edited by EvAsion

Hmm, have a look at the IP security policies.

You can prevent all traffic to a particular IP, Port or from a particular UP or Port in them

they also have a command line tool for managing them.

Entirely possible to just import / export this, and its instant !!

unlike disabling the network card, or dropping the IP, it can not be fixed regardless of the script (i could just as easily see that the card is disabled, and re-enable it, or refresh the IP)