Problem with election program

Hi guys, I made a simple election program..it has two tabs first one is for adding members to a list, the second one is to determine the winner.

However, now the client wants me to print vote sheets for each member entered. How can this be done in AutoIt? How can I print a specific text at a given pixel on a sheet?

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys, I made a simple election program..it has two tabs first one is for adding members to a list, the second one is to determine the winner.

You don't work for Diebold, do you...? :)

However, now the client wants me to print vote sheets for each member entered. How can this be done in AutoIt? How can I print a specific text at a given pixel on a sheet?

You can put text at specific pixels on a GUI very easily with GuiCtrlCreateLabel() and GuiCtrlSetFont(), then use screen capture functions to get the bit map of the GUI text area.

Here's another idea: You might script use of MS Paint or something similar. AutoIt has UDFs for writing directly to pixels in a .bmp, for instance, but writing text as pixels is not part of those, as far as I know.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law