How to select and edit item in treeview?

I want to automate phonebook creation in my fax application at work.

The Fax application, on the right side, has a treeview control: Control ID: 59648, ClassNameNN: SysTreeView321.

Once my autoit script finds phonebook source and ads it to the fax application, new item shows up in the treeview (see info above). The question is now, how do I work with treeview type control. In the help I see only listview control is supported and there is no mentioning of treeview.

I tried for example:

$n = ControlCommand("", "", "SysTreeView321", "GetLineCount", "")
MsgBox(0, "", $n )

I also tried 

$n = ControlCommand("", "", 59648, "GetLineCount", "")
MsgBox(0, "", $n )

Non of them work. I tried other commands as well and non worked (or they did, there is 1 top item, and 12 sub items). I am not even sure what I would do if they worked. How would I select last item, and how would I mouse right-click to it?

$n would be 1 in the first case and 0 in the second.

What I need is to select one item in the treeview (added phonebook), right click on it and choose Rename from the menu, then to rename the item (similarly as files are renamed in windows explorer). Rename command doesn't exist in the Fax application menu. The only way it can be accessed is through right-click mouse menu.

Thanks.

Bobetko

Let me reformulate my question:

How select one item in the treeview (think threeview of files in Windows Explorer), right click on it and choose Rename from the menu, then to rename the item to NewName. I have to use right click since Rename command doesn't exist in the application's menu.

Thanks