Complete List of AutoIt functions?

I am setting up a test thingy on my Ubuntu to test all the functions. Where can I get a complete list of functions, just their names, nothing else? History has too much info and is not alphabetized.

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

I am setting up a test thingy on my Ubuntu to test all the functions. Where can I get a complete list of functions, just their names, nothing else? History has too much info and is not alphabetized.

Did you try the autoIt help file?

I mean just a list, something I can scroll through and type into easily.

I just realized now, I can make a script that lists all the filenames in Examples.. then save that to a .txt, right?

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

I mean just a list, something I can scroll through and type into easily.

I just realized now, I can make a script that lists all the filenames in Examples.. then save that to a .txt, right?

Yeah, au3's save as txt's.