How did you learn AI?

I learnt AutoIt by searching around and looking through the helpfile and examples on the forum. But I only asked questions if my mind would not want to get around the problem. And after I hadn't used AutoIt for some time.

I found AutoIt... Hmm, I cant remember that much about it, but I was looking for some scripting languages to try. I had already learnt, Javascript, HTML, some PHP, a bit of C++ and I looked at Visual Basic. Nadda, I couldn't find anything that would let me look at GUI's etc. Then I found GameMaker and thought about expanding it, but without having to write everything such as .dlls and plugins (Which I did once and it came to over 5000 lines of code in total), it was good. I then found AutoIt on someone signature, looked at it, and now I'm hooked.

The Single greatest thing u need to know if you want to learn Autoit is this... .. .

"Search the forum for Larry, ElTorro, or Smoken. then Ctrl+C Ctrl+V"

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly

The Help file and the Forum are the best resources, but to learn AutoIt you need to use it.

Invoke the Chinese proverb...

"I HEAR and I FORGET...

I SEE and I REMEMBER...

I DO and I UNDERSTAND."

Confucius

"I've seen your work in the past, and it's novice at best..." SmOke_N