Autoit Bannable from WoW?

Can someone tell me if Autoit will get you banned from World of Warcraft? I'm using it right now to make my character jump every 1 minute in AV to make me not get AFK'd out.

ye, for this you will get a ban, if someone reports that. would be too easy to earn reputation and honor this way.

Can someone tell me if Autoit will get you banned from World of Warcraft? I'm using it right now to make my character jump every 1 minute in AV to make me not get AFK'd out.

So I can only get banned if i get cought, as in reported?

Because i could go to where the group is and use it there where no one will suspect im afking.

Or can blizzard like detect this some how?

So I can only get banned if i get cought, as in reported?

Because i could go to where the group is and use it there where no one will suspect im afking.

Or can blizzard like detect this some how?

then you will die, wont you? it is a kind of cheating and abusing, so you definately WILL be banned, if you get caught, cause blizzard dont allow any extern scripts or programs, which have influences to wow.

then you will die, wont you? it is a kind of cheating and abusing, so you definately WILL be banned, if you get caught, cause blizzard dont allow any extern scripts or programs, which have influences to wow.

I have stelth =p

But what i mean is like, the only way to get banned is to be reported by another player right?

as far as i know there are no script checks in wow, which will ban you automatically, but i think you'll get banned very fast, if you try to use this script... there are many players and admins, and some will report it... if you want to, you can try, but i wouldnt do this for eventually getting banned