Anchoring controls on a resizing GUI window

I'd like to have certain controls in my GUI remain anchored when I resize a window.

For example, I have a short blurb of instructions at the top of the window, a text box in the middle, and some buttons on the bottom. When I resize the window, I'd like the instructions and text box to remain where they are, and the buttons at the bottom to move with the bottom of the window.

I've tried making the text and text box with top locations that are just hard-coded numbers and the buttons with $height - $number calculations, but resizing the window still makes the instructions and text box move when resizing.

It seems as though the origin is changing.

If it would be easier if I posted some code and screenshots, I will gladly do so.

Hi, try looking in the help file for GUICtrlSetResizing.

Dave

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"I don't need to know everything, I just need to know where to find it when I need it"....EinsteinAnd in our case... That's the AutoIT helpfile ;) Please read before posting!!!